Get a life

Do you remember the story I told about my alcoholic friend who had lost his leg in an accident due to drunk driving! This had been a learning experience for a lot of people in our friend circle.

But the price is undoubtedly too high. We often neglect things unless it hurts some dear people. And the biggest problem in these situations is that the addicted person does not understand that he or she is loosing so many things from his life until it is too late or something similar happens in the process.

After the accident, I had been to a local alcohol rehab center. After visiting that place I understood that the problem is too big and it is not easy to get out of the habit in your present setup unless you have great will power. And if someone is addicted to Drug, the problem is much bigger. I would say that it is a great risk to keep the person at home, even if you are too confident to cure him. Please, do not take the risk – send him to a good drug treatment center.

After my personal visit, we (the extended friends circle – some of them are more addicted to alcohol than my friend), visited Cliffside Malibu again to make them aware about the problem and alcohol and drug rehab program. They had some exciting success stories to share with us.

Some friends of my immediate friends must get admitted there (hey.. I know you are reading this post). Live a life man – you are too good to waste it for nothing. If you want to donate your life, donate it to the society rather than alcohol and drug.

Comments

Thanks for your Comment

Archive

Contact Form

Send