Free template for wordpress blog or website

This blog is primarily meant for free header images. However, I get a lot of mails from my dear readers asking for custom templates ... This also means that a lot of visitors do not know that I design templates ...

So, here is a template that you may use - clean, simple and minimalistic - designed 960 grid system ...


While designing this template I was trying to make sure that content gets the most emphasis rather than the design... It is ideal for small business - product or service based companies.

If you love this design and want this to get coded, mail to me at 100pixel [@] gmail.com ... You can make as many changes as you want :)

Start your own blog with a your personal domain name :D

Comments

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. I have site for Business plan presentation, pls share your documents, images, templates with GAZHOO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very descent looking template Thanks for sharing.
    Blogs Website Templates

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple and cool template created...thanks

    ReplyDelete
Thanks for your Comment

Archive

Contact Form

Send