Need a laptop and printer toner

I need a new laptop – I really need one. The main reason to have it is to utilize the time I spend on my journey to office and getting back home. Come on, the process takes more than 3 hours everyday – and it is just a big wastage of time. I prefer working on Photoshop rather than sitting ideally with my iPod. And, so many great ideas (seems like great) often clicks on the route that I only wish I had a laptop with me!

However, I have tried Photoshop on Laptop only a few times – that was not a great experience though. However, in this case, I am helpless. This wastage of time is really bothering me.

Anyways, a lot of people asked me to create some headers on computer related products. I could not find enough time to create some. Therefore, here is one for all of them.

By the way, I am also planning to add something more to my office desktop like Lexmark Printers, Scanners etc.

I also need to buy some Printer Toner for my home. Why?

I never worked on offline materials like Flyers. Some days back a good friend asked me to create some flyers for him – and I love it. However, something that seems beautiful in your monitor or web may seem horrible in a piece of paper. my toner is empty now – I need more - lol.

Comments

Thanks for your Comment

Archive

Contact Form

Send