- Do you have what it takes to express the content and identity of a blog within a 760 X 200 pixel space?
- Can you think as a blogger rather than just another designer?
- Are you ready to go wild with your imagination and at the same time stay focused on what the blogger is actually looking for?
- Can you sometimes keep your Designer Self away and Focus on Client’s requirement?
- Are you ready to earn some extra amount as a freelance designer?
We are looking for some freelance designers to meet the requirements of bloggers who ask for header image redesigns. We need you because we are running short of manpower (you can imagine the pressure as we are not getting enough time even to post in this blog). I could easily hire some people in my locality but that could bring down the quality. And that’s why I am looking forward to have you in our team as a freelance designer.
If you are interested,
- Redesign the header image of any existing and renowned blog or website.
- Mail the image (including raw copy) to 100pixel at gmail dot com along with a short paragraph stating why you made what you made.
That’s it. We will get back to you soon.